« Older   Newer »

1. Mokochan

Advanced Member

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

25 prompt - canzoni

1."Is this the end of everything? | Or just a new way to bleed?," (Evanescence, New Way to Bleed)

2. "We were thinking we would never be apart | With your name tattooed across my heart | Who would have thought it would end up like this?," (The Script, Before the Worst)

3. "And the more | I hide I realize | I'm slowly losing you," (Skillet, Comatose)

4. "Wan't you to make me feel like | I'm the only girl in the world," (Rihanna, Only Girl (in The World)

5. "Show me a smile then | Don't be unhappy, can't remember | When I last saw you laughing | If this world makes you crazy | And you've taken all you can bear | You call me up | Because you know I'll be there ," (Phil Collins, True Colors)

6. "I'm like a rubberband until you pull too hard | But I may snap when I move close | But you won't see me fall apart | Cause I've got an elastic heart," (Sia, Elastic Heart)

7. "And I will find the enemy within | Because I can feel it crawl beneath my skin ," (Breaking Benjamin, Dear Agony)

8. "Now let it calm the fire that burns within your heart tonight | For some are too blind to see the world as it's meant to be," (Alter Bridge, Calm the fire)

9. “I keep my head in the clouds and I hope that | I can't just be invisible to you,” (Bring Me The Horizon, Join the Club)

10. “Now everything has changed | I'll show you love | I'll show you everything | With arms wide open,” (Creed, With arms wide open)

11. "You can touch the sunrise | Feel the new day enter your life, " (Duran Duran, (Reach Up For The) Sunrise)

12. "Lay down your pain | Cut it from your heart | let it fall like rain | Like tears in the dust," (Scott Stapp, New day coming)

13. "Entropy increasing, how long before I'm dust?," (Imogen Heap, Neglected Spiace)

14. "I'll give you the last word | It's alright... it's alright.. it's alright," (Imagine Dragons, Leave Me)

15. "Indestructible | Determination that is incorruptible | From the other side, a terror to behold | Annihilation will be unavoidable," (Disturbed, Indestructible)

16. "I've got you deep in the heart of me | So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me," (Frank Sinatra, I've got you under my skin)

17. "We were two kids just tryin to get out | Live on the dark side of the american dream," (Lana del Ray, China Doll)

18. "As long as you're alive | Here I am | I promise I will take you there," (The Used, The Taste Of Ink)

19. "Choose your last words | This is the last time | Cause you and I, we were born to die," (Lana del Rey, Born To Die)

20. "You were on the other side, like always | Wondering what to do with life," (Florence + The Machine, What Kind Of Man)

21. "Some people live out selfish desire | Some choose to shout when they speak and they'll be the star | Caught in the flame of those deep in fire | Seeking out those with a voice, one for tomorrow!," (Avenged Sevenfold, Carry on)

22. "And I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be | And satisfaction feels like a distant memory | And I can't help myself | All I wanna hear her say is "Are you mine?," (Arctic Monkeys, R u mine?)

23. "Do you wanna see heaven tonight? | Underneath those lights you will look so beautiful | Do you wanna see the stars before they fall | See the stars before they fall?," (Sixx A.M, Stars)

24. "Fading in, fading out | On the edge of paradise | Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find," (Ellie Goulding, Love Me Like You Do)

25. "I see friends shaking hands, sayin', "How do you do?" | They're really sayin', "I love you." | I hear babies cryin' | I watch them grow | They'll learn much more than I'll ever know | And I think to myself |What a wonderful world" (Louis Armstrong, What a wonderful world)

25 prompt - parole, azioni

1. Favore personale
    2. Gravidanza
    3. Guardiano notturno
    4. Innocente sensualità
    5. Orchidee
    6. Origami
    7. Parco in autunno
    8. Promesse taciute
    9. Puzza di fumo
    10. Rimboccare le coperte
    11. Risata isterica