Lead rapper, Producer

› J-Hope (Jung Hoseok) Main dancer, Lead rapper, Producer

› Jimin (Park Jimin)
    Main dancer, Lead vocalist

› V (Kim Taehyung)
    Vocalist, Dancer, Visual

› Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook)
    Main vocalist, Lead dancer, Center, Maknae

Eccoci qui con una nuovissima challenge! Era in progetto da gennaio, tipo, quindi sono felice di essere finalmente riuscita a metterla online. Come avrete capito, questa è la BTS Challenge - Love Yourself, Speak Yourself. Partiamo subito col dire chi sono i BTS (dato che alcuni non lo sapranno). Sono un gruppo sud coreano che ha debuttato nel 2013, composto da ben sette membri. La loro discografia è abbastanza ampia (potete trovare info qui), ergo ho cercato di concentrarmi sulle canzoni più significative del gruppo. Troverete anche spiegazioni e link alle canzoni, se siete curiosi o pensate che possano ispirarvi. Anyway, qual è l'obiettivo della challenge? Usare tutte le canzoni qui presenti per scrivere una storia. Una canzone, una storia. Tutto qui. Non potrete usare più di una canzone a storia (a meno che non sia una Long-fic; allora potrete usare una canzone a capitolo). Potrete scrivere storie originali o su fandom, potrete scrivere di tutte le coppie, tutti i generi, insomma, potete fare francamente quel che vi pare. L'importante, è che ogni storia sia ispirata a un verso della canzone, o che comunque vi siano dei rimandi.
    L'unica cosa che vi chiediamo è di citare il forum e inserire all'interno delle vostre storie un link che porti qui.

AM I WRONG (▶️)
    «If what you see on the news is nothing to you/If that comment is nothing to you/If that hatred is nothing to you/You’re not normal, you’re abnormal.»

Spring Day (▶️)
    «Snowflakes fall down/And get farther away little by little/I miss you (I miss you)/How long do I have to wait/And how many sleepless nights do I have to spend to see you (to see you)/To meet you (to meet you).»
    *Spring Day parla della perdita di un amico; il music video sembra inoltre fare riferimento alla tragedia del Sewol, avvenuta in Corea del Sud nel 2014, in cui morirono numerosi studenti.

On (▶️)
    «Even if I fall, I come right up, scream/That's how we've always been/Even if my knees drop to the ground/As long as they don't get buried/It won't matter/Win no matter what/Whatever you say, whatever they say/I don't give a...»

Whalien 52 (▶️)
    «In the middle of the vast ocean/One whale speaks softly and lonelily/The fact that no matter how much they shout, it won’t reach/Makes them so gravely lonely that they quietly shut their mouths.»
    *La canzone parla di una storia vera. O meglio, di una balena di nome "Whale 52-hertz". Dato che emetteva suoni a una frequenza di 52 hertz, non era in grado di comunicare coi propri simili. Venne definita la balena più solitaria del mondo. Il titolo è "Whalien" anziché "Whale" per dare un maggior senso di alienazione e solitudine.

BTS, Jungkook | My Time (▶️)
    «Oh, I think I was in yesterday/'Cause everybody walk too fast/I'm a little kid grown up not knowing it (Like a child who got lost)/This got me oh just trippin’/It feels I'm roaming over/Don't know what to do with, am I livin' this right?/Why am I alone in a different time and space?»

Louder than bombs (▶️)
    «Your silent sadness, it shakes me/In my quiet sea, waves would sometimes rise/Louder than bombs, I break (Ah)/All the pain pour out (Ah)/From the moment I knew/The epression you had on wasn't that expression/Louder than bombs, I break.»

BTS, J-Hope | Trivia 起: Just Dance (▶️)
    «A natural conversation, say something/It’s weird, we’re connecting too much/Feels like everything will go well/But you’re my Friend, yeah my Friend/Just/I like the feeling of being with you/I like the dances that I do with you/I just wanna, wanna, wanna/I really wanna, wanna, wanna/Just dance.»

Dope (▶️)
    «The media and adults say we don’t have willpower, condemning us like stocks/Why are they killing us before we can even try (enemy enemy enemy).»

BTS, Jimin & V | Friends (▶️)
    «I remember our uniforms/Our memories are movies/The dumpling incident is a comedy movie/Heartfelt stories filling the school bus/Now we go out to drive together/Still the same, us of those days.»
    *Jimin e V sono migliori amici e questa canzone parla di loro.

Dynamite (▶️)
    «'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight/So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey)/Shining through the city with a little funk and soul/So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh.»

Outro: Wings (▶️)
    «I went on the road that I was told not to go/I did things I was told not to do/I wanted things I couldn’t want/I got hurt and hurt again/You can call me stupid/Then I’ll just smile/I don’t wanna succeed/By doing things I don’t wanna do.»

BTS, Jin | Moon (▶️)
    «I didn't even have a name/Until I met you/You gave me your love/And now have become my reason.»

Converse High (▶️)
    «*If brushed, it's meant to be/If soaked into, it's love*/Someone said that/But I've already been colored by you/I like you but still don’t wear Converse Lows.»
    *La frase è tratta da una canzone de "La bella addormentata nel bosco".

BTS, Suga, Rm & J-Hope | Intro: Nevermind (▶️)
    «If you can’t return, go straight through your mistakes and forget them all/Never mind/It’s not easy but engrave it onto your chest/If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot/Come on/Nevermind, nevermind/No matter how thorny the road is, run/Nevermind, nevermind/There are lots of things in the world that you can’t help/You better/Never mind, never mind/If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot.»

Dead Leaves (▶️)
    «Your words and expressions that become cold at some point/I can see that our relationship is fading/An empty relationship like the autumn sky/An ambiguous difference compared to before/Today of all days, the much quieter night/One leaf left clinging to a branch/It’s shattering, I see the end/Dead leaves becoming dried/The silence inside your aloof heart/Please don’t leave me.»

IDOL (▶️)
    «They point fingers at me/But I don’t care at all/Whatever the reason for your criticism is/I know what I am (I know what I am)/I know what I want (I know what I want)/I never gon’ change (I never gon' change)/I never gon’ trade (Trade off)/Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that/I do what I do, so you do you/You can’t stop me lovin’ myself.»

BTS, Suga | First Love (▶️)
    «I remember back then/We burned up the last of my teen’s/Yes the days when we couldn’t see an inch in front of us/We laughed, we cried/Those days with you, those moments are now in memories/I said, grasping my crushed shoulder/I really can’t do any more/Every time I wanted to give up/By my side you said/Bastard you can really do it/Yeah, yeah I remember back then/When I was fed up and lost/Back then when I fell into a pit of despair/Even when I pushed you away/Even when I resented meeting you/You were firmly by my side/You didn’t have to say anything.»
    *La canzone parla del primo amore di Suga, il pianoforte, e fa accenno alla sua depressione.

Ddaeng (▶️)
    «How about you? uh/I like you! uh/This success, uh/Is all thanks to you, uh/Isn't it funny, isn't it funny?»
    *Questa canzone è un dissing nei confronti dei soliti haters..

Make it Right (▶️)
    «I could make it better/I could hold you tighter/On that long road/Oh you're the light/Uninvited/Unwelcome/The only one who recognized me.»

BTS, J-Hope | Mama (▶️)
    «Hey mama/Because you gave selflessly to me/Because you were my support/Hey mama/Now you can believe in your son, you can smile»
    *Questa canzone, scritta da J-hope, racconta di come sua madre l'abbia sostenuto nel suo sogno di diventare un ballerino.

Pied Piper (▶️)
    «It’s bad so it’s better/You know on the inside/You can’t stop it now (you can’t stop)/So be honest with me.»
    *The Pied Piper here is a metaphor to describe the relationship between BTS and their fans (ARMY).

BTS, V | Inner Child (▶️)
    «Now I wish we would smile more/It will be okay, because today's me is doing fine/Yesterday's you, now it's all clear/I want to hug the many thorns in the budding rose/The smiling kid, the child who was always laughing brightly/When I see you like that, I can't help smiling»

BTS, RM | Reflection (▶️)
    «But you know, sometimes/I really really hate myself/To be honest, quite often/I really hate myself/When I really hate myself, I go to Dduksum*/I just stand there with the familiar darkness/With the people that are smiling/And beer, which makes me smile/Coming to me softly/Fear, which holds my hand/It’s okay because everyone is in twos or threes/It’s good that I have a friend, too.»
    *Nome dell'isola in cui spesso RM si reca per pensare e/o scrivere le proprie canzoni.

N.O. (▶️)
    «Dream is gone, no time to breathe/School, house and PC room is all we have/We live the same life/And have to become number one/For us it's like a double spy between dream and reality/[...] Adults tell me that hardships are only momentary/To endure a little more, to do it later/[...] Everybody say NO!/It's not going to work anymore/Don't be captured in others dreams.»
    *La canzone critica il rigido sistema scolastico coreano.

Go Go (▶️)
    «Worked hard to get my pay/Gonna spend it all on my stomach/Pinching pennies to spend it all on wasting it/Leave me be, even if I overspend/Even if I break apart my savings tomorrow/Like a crazy guy.»

BTS, Jungkook | Begin (▶️)
    «I feel like dying/When my brother is sad/When my brother is sick/It hurts more than when I’m sick/Brother let’s cry, cry, cry and get it over with/I don’t know much about sadness/But I’m gonna cry anyway.»

Best of me (▶️)
    «Don't speak of it so lightly/There's no me without you/You’re the best of me.»

BTS, V | Stigma (▶️)
    «That light, that light, please illuminate my sins/Where I can’t turn back/The red blood is flowing down/Deeper, I feel like dying every day/Please let me be punished/Please forgive me for my sins/Please.»

A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone (▶️)
    «This is the path I chose/And even if they say it's fate/Because I created all of this/Even if they say it's the price/I must pay for this life.»

Lost (▶️)
    «I didn’t know there were this many/Paths I can’t go and paths I can’t take/I never felt this way before/Am I becoming an adult?»

Boy With Luv (▶️)
    «I'll tell you frankly/Sometimes I was a little stuck up/Elevated sky, expanded halls/Sometimes I prayed, let me run away/But your pain is my pain/When I realised that, I vowed to myself (Yeah)/With the wings of Icarus you gave me (Uh)/Not towards the sun but towards you/Let me fly.»

BTS, V | Singularity (▶️)
    «Tell me if my voice isn't real/If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away/Tell me if even this pain isn’t real/What I was supposed to do back then.»

Home (▶️)
    «The world thinks we own the whole world/Even if we have what I wanted in my dreams/Big house, big cars, big rings/The unfamiliar feeling of missing something/For someone who has accomplished everything/But I go out the door since I know I have something to return to.»

Cypher pt. 4 (▶️)
    «Why don’t you change your pattern/Of talking shit about others, bae?»

Tomorrow (▶️)
    «Same day, same moon/24/7 every moment repeats/My life is in between/Jobless twenty-somethings are afraid of tomorrow/It’s funny, you think anything is possible when you’re a kid/When you feel how hard it is to get through a day/I keep feeling down like Control* beat gets downed/Every single day is a repetition of Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.»
    *'Control’ è una canzone di Big Sean, Kendrick Lamar e Jay Electronica che all'epoca della sua uscita fece piuttosto scalpore.

Fire (▶️)
    «Live however you want, it’s your life anyway/Stop trying, it’s okay to lose.»

Mic Drop (▶️)
    «No need to see each other ever again, this is my last goodbye/Nothing more left to say, don’t even apologize.»

Rain (▶️)
    «Am I someone who engraved my existence to you like the rain?/If not, am I just someone who came and went like a rain shower?»

Mikrokosmos. (▶️)
    «Starlight that shines brighter in the darkest night/The deeper the night, the brighter the starlight.»>

Butterfly (▶️)
    «Will you stop time/If this moment passes/As though it hadn’t happened/I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you.»

BTS, Jimin | Serendipity (▶️)
    «As much as my heart flutters, I’m worried/The destiny is jealous of us/Just like you I’m so scared/When you see me, when you touch me.»

BTS, Jin | Awake (▶️)
    «My happy times asked me this question/You, are you really okay, it asked me/Oh no/I replied, no, I’m so afraid.»

DNA (▶️)
    «Every time I see her, I freak out/Surprisingly, I keep gasping and it’s weird, maybe/This is the emotion they call love/Because from the very beginning, my heart runs to you.»

Don't Leave Me (▶️)
    «No matter what, rain falls/No matter what, darkness erases/Keep your eyes open and feel it/You are not alone.»

BTS, Jin | Epiphany (▶️)
    «I’m shaking and afraid but I keep going forward/I’m meeting the real you, hidden in the storm/Why did I want to hide my precious self like this?/What was I so afraid of?/Why did I hide my true self?/I’m the one I should love in this world/Shining me, precious soul of mine/I finally realized so I love me/Not so perfect but so beautiful/I'm the one I should love.»

BTS, Jimin | Lie (▶️)
    «Caught in a lie/Pull me from this hell/I can’t be free from this pain/Save me, I am being punished.»

BTS, RM | Trivia承: Love: (▶️)
    «That you are the one who will give meaning to my memories/Who will make a 'person' into 'love'/Before I knew you/My heart was filled with straight lines only.»
    *La consonante che in coreano distingue la parola "persona (사람)" dalla parola "amore (사랑)" è "ㅁ", composta da sole linee rette.

BTS, Jin, Jungkook, J-Hope | Jamais Vu (▶️)
    «Blame myself since I was imperfect/Brake in my head, brake in my step, always/All I wanted was to do well/I wanted to make you smile, damn.»

House of Cards (▶️)
    «A house made of cards, and us, inside/Even though the end is visible/Even if it’s going to collapse soon/A house made of cards, we’re like idiots/Even if it’s a vain dream, stay like this a little more-»

Run (▶️)
    «Let’s run run run again! It’s ok to fall down/Let’s run run run again! It’s ok to be injured/I am happy enough even though I can’t get you/Curse me, this foolish destiny!»

BTS, RM | Intro: Persona (▶️)
    «Dear myself/You must never lose your temperature/Cuz you don't need to be neither warm nor cold/Though I might sometimes be hypocritical or pretend to be evil/This is the barometer of my direction I want to keep/The 'me' that I want myself to be/The 'me' that people want me to be/The 'me' that you love/And the 'me' that I create/The 'me' that's smiling/The me that's sometimes in tears/Vividly breathing each second and every moment even now.»

Steve Aoki feat. Jungkook, Jimin & RM, Waste it on Me (▶️)
    «And I know there's no making this right, this right/And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind/But we both found each other tonight, tonight/So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time/Waste it on me.»

21st Century Girl (▶️)
    «Whatever other people say/Whatever this world tells you/You’re the best to me just the way you are.»
    *La canzone è dedicata alle donne del fandom.

Dionysus (▶️)
    «Drink it up (the pain of creation)/One shot (the scolding of this era)/Drink it up (Talking with myself)/One shot (Okay now l’m ready fo the sho)/Drink, drink, drink, drink up my glass ay/Everyone all, fall, fall into this crazy artist/One drink (one shot), two drinks (two shots)/Get drunk on art and say ongheya»
    *Ongheya is a hyping song lyrics from the song “Ongheya,” which is a folk song for barley threshing.

BTS, Jungkook| Euphoria (▶️)
    «Were you wandering around/Looking for an erased dream too?/It’s different from the typical definition of destiny/Your pained eyes are looking at the same place as me/Won't you please stay in dreams.»
    *La canzone fa parte della colonna sonora dell'omonimo telefilm con protagonista Zendaya.

Outro: Tear (▶️)
    «Please burn up my heart that was torn into shreds/That's right, right there, what are you hesitating for/This is the ending you were wishing for/So go on and kill me without hesitating/Woo yeah yeah burn it/Woo yeah yeah yeah burn it/Woo yeah yeah yeah burn it/So not even the ashes remain.»

Boy in Luv (▶️)
    «Hold me tight before I kiss you/Before my heart lets you go/Say what you want/Say what you want/What is it that you really want?»
    *Boy in Luv, a differenza di Boy with Luv, parla di un amore immaturo.

So What? (▶️)
    «In a sigh, lots of worries are hiding/Stop thinking about it, You already know it all/In the middle of the road, in the moment you want to give up/Shout out louder/So what, what, what.»

Anpanman (▶️)
    «To be honest/I’m scared of falling/And of letting you down/But, even if it takes up all my strength/I will be sure that I stay by your side/Although I’ll fall again/I’ll make a mistake again/And I’ll be covered in mud/I believe in myself because I’m a hero.»

Airplane pt. 2 (▶️)
    «An odd kid/He sang as if he was breathing/Wherever was fine/He only wanted to do music/Only singing/The thing that made his heart beat/Although he walked down the only path.»

BTS, J-Hope | Outro: Ego (▶️)
    «Touch of the devil, fateful recall/I still wonder, why did they beckon again/Every day ask me, guess it, whip it, repeat oh/Nothing that will change, so/I lock it up again, close/‘How much love? How much joy?’/Soothe myself and stay calm, alone.»

Magic Shop (▶️)
    «I always want to be the best/So I was impatient and always restless/Comparing myself with others became my daily life/My greed that was my weapon suffocated me and also became a leash/But looking back on it now, truthfully/I feel like it’s not true that I wanted to be the best/I wanted to become your comfort and move your heart/I want to take away your sadness, and pain.»

Love Maze (▶️)
    «People say/That I’ll end up a fool/But I don’t wanna use my head/I don’t wanna calculate/Love ain’t a business/Rather like a fitness/I’ve never been in a calculating love.»

The Truth Untold (▶️)
    «Maybe back then/A little/Just this much/If I had the courage to stand before you/Would everything be different now.»

Fake Love (▶️)
    «For you, I could pretend like I was happy when I was sad/For you, I could pretend like I was strong when I was hurt/I wish love was perfect as love itself/I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden/I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true/Love you so bad, love you so bad/Mold a pretty lie for you/Love it’s so mad, love it’s so mad/Try to erase myself and make me your doll.»
    *Fake Love è stata inserita tra la 100 canzoni più belle dell'ultimo decennio.

BTS, SUGA | Interlude: Shadow (▶️)
    «Try smiling – what are you hesitating for?/Wasn’t this the kind of thing you were hoping for?/Or cry instead – what are you scared of?/Wasn’t this the kind of thing you’d been wanting?/The life you hoped for, the life you wanted/The life you chose: you achieved everything without regrets.»

Not Today (▶️)
    «If you can’t fly, then run/Today we will survive/If you can’t run, then walk/Today we will survive/If you can’t walk, then crawl/Even if you have to crawl, gear up/Aim your gun! Ready! Fire!»

Answer: Love Myself (▶️)
    «Maybe there’s no answer/Maybe this isn’t the answer either/It’s just that loving myself/Doesn’t require anyone else’s permission/I’m looking for myself again/But I don’t wanna die anymore/Me, who used to be sad/Me, who used to be hurt/It’ll make me more beautiful.»

Love is not over (▶️)
    «You said good bye to me/Every night before I went to bed/I hated that even more than dying.»

No more dream (▶️)
    «Disobey the hell-like society pardon the dream/Ask yourself 'bout the profile of your dream/Become the subject of your own life, away from suppression.»

BTS, Jimin | Filter (▶️)
    «Put your phone down, don't even think of turning your head away/Let me know your type/You can pick and choose me, yeah.»

Blood, Sweat & Tears (▶️)
    «Kiss me, it's okay if it hurts/Just make it as tight/As that I can't feel the pain anymore/Baby, it's okay if I get drunk/I'll drink you in deep now/Deep into my throat/The whiskey that is you/My blood, sweat, and tears/My last dance too/Take it all away/My blood, sweat, and tears/My cold breath too/Take it all away.»

Life Goes On (▶️)
    «One day, the world stopped/without any forewarning/Spring, not knowing how to wait/or how to read the room, showed up anyway»
    *La canzone fa riferimento alla pandemia (covid-19) ed è la title track dell'album speciale “BE”, uscito verso la fine del 2020, contenente tracce che parlano di come hanno vissuto quei mesi

Dis-ease (▶️)
    «What confuses me is/that human nature is evil and ugly/There are more than 400 different diseases of the mind out there/There shouldn’t be that many who don’t fit into any of those/Yo, is it the world or me who’s diseased/Would it be simply the difference in interpretations/Would that be all/I don’t know, to change someone—/faster than that is for me to change»
    *During the global press conference for “BE”, J-Hope said this song started with the idea that every person has their own disease. For him, it was that he couldn’t make himself fully enjoy the rest he was forced to take during the pandemic. The song nonetheless finishes with a positive and hopeful message (fonte: doolset lyrics)

BTS, RM | Wild Flower (▶️)
    «When your feet don’t touch the ground/When your own heart consumes you/When your own dreams devour you/When you don’t feel like yourself/All those times/I wished to be a flower of fire.»

BTS, Jimin | Like Crazy (▶️)
    «The me, reflected in the mirror/is going crazy endlessly/I’m feelin’ so alive, wasting time»

• challenge senza scadenza e in aggiornamento

social-facebook-button-blue-icon social-twitter-button-blue-icon

Evento su Facebook: //
    Per registrarti al circuito: Link Registrazione
    Per partecipare alle attività del forum presentati QUI

CITAZIONE
    Partecipanti
    1. Rinalamisteriosa →
    2. Giandra01 → 6 storie
    3. Mokochan → 1 storia

Edited by Mokochan - 4/6/2023, 14:33

2.     +1    

Rinalamisteriosa

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Penso che parteciperò alla challenge 😊❤

3.     +1    

Advanced Member

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    UH ** ti segno subito!

Group
    Scrittore

Status
    Ciao, mi fa piacere partecipare alla challenge! Spero di scrivere quante più storie è possibile.

5.     +1    

Group
    Scrittore

Status
    Questa è la prima storia, non so se devo postarle tutte qui o meno, ma comincio:
    FANDOM: Gomorra - La serie
    CANZONE: Blood, sweat & tears
    LINK alla fan fiction

Posto anche la seconda:
    Canzone: Moon
    LINK alla fan fiction

Edited by Giandra01 - 10/4/2022, 16:24

6.     +1    

Advanced Member

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Giandra01 @ 30/3/2022, 13:19) 
    Ciao, mi fa piacere partecipare alla challenge! Spero di scrivere quante più storie è possibile.

Ciao! Ti ho aggiunta alla lista dei partecipanti! E ho visto le due storie che hai scritto! Ottimo lavoro **

7.     +1    

Group
    Scrittore

Status
    CITAZIONE (Mokochan @ 11/4/2022, 13:34) 
    Ciao! Ti ho aggiunta alla lista dei partecipanti! E ho visto le due storie che hai scritto! Ottimo lavoro **

Grazie a te di questa bella iniziativa! ♥

8.     +1    

Group
    Scrittore

Status
    CANZONE: Stigma
    LINK alla fan fiction

9.     +1    

Advanced Member

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    Update: sono state aggiunte due canzoni alla lista, Life Goes On e Dis-ease. Nei prossimi giorni verranno aggiunte le restanti tracce di “BE” e Yet To Come, Run BTS e For Youth dell'antologia “Proof” uscita ieri 10 giugno.

Group
    Scrittore

Status
    CANZONE: Louder than bombs
    LINK alla storia

11.     +1    

Group
    Scrittore

Status
    Torno con un'altra storiella, sempre sul fandom di Gomorra.
    Link
    Canzone: TRIVIA 起: JUST DANCE

12.     +1    

Group
    Scrittore

Status
    Ecco un'altra storia! Con la canzone OUTRO: WINGS.

Advanced Member

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    Io, che uso questa challenge per scrivere qualcosa, ho sfornato codesta roba per il fandom di Genshin Impact.
    Moon di Jin dei BTS usata.

*non ci credo nemmeno io, ho scritto su questo fandom senza averne intenzione e sul pg che meno calcolo in assoluto, daihdohacjaish*

Advanced Member

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    Update!

Sistemati i link delle canzoni e aggiunte Wild Flower di RM (dal suo album solista Indigo) e Like Crazy di Jimin (dal suo album solista FACE).

15.     +1    

Group
    Scrittore

Status
    Mi dimenticai di inviare questa storia e, oggi stesso, ne ho pubblicata un'altra sempre partecipante alla challenge ♥

15 replies since 1/9/2020, 09:53   509 views